UAE Member Benefits
As a member to one of the fastest growing Chapters in the region, UAE members receive exclusive benefits that support them in their career at a local level. With a Sub-Chapter based in Abu Dhabi, we are pleased to be present and support members living in the capital. There are no additional fees for accessing your local UAE Chapter support, simply select ICF UAE Chapter as your chapter of choice on the ICF Global website when you join.
- Regular meet-ups and events focusing on an engaging coaching topic
- Special networking events for connecting to peers and community building
- Opportunities to build community and professional alliances with fellow coaches
- Leadership opportunities through committee participation and running for office
Specific benefits that you will receive:
- Exclusive Offers and Discounts. Several merchants have teamed up with ICF to provide special offers, deals and discounts exclusively to ICF members!
- Chapter Events and Webinars virtual and in person. Each event features an engaging speaker on coaching topics and offers opportunities to network, learn and collaborate with peers.
- Special events, such as panel discussions and International Coaching Week celebrations, are held regularly for fun, networking and community building.
- Communities of Practice on specific topics led by subject matter experts. We encourage you to join or start a group of your own!
- Community building and professional alliances with fellow coaches through networking and sharing knowledge about coaching techniques and practice-building.
- Get involved with an ICF UAE Board. Volunteer and include your voice in building and shaping our Chapter and coaching community.
UAE Member Benefits are in addition your ICF Member benefits, these include:
- Business Development and Support including use of the ICF logo and membership certificate, ICF partner programs, Member toolkit and credentialed Coach Finder directory listings.
- Lifelong learning and professional development including support with discounted credentialing applications, Communities of Practice, continuing coach education and reciprocal peer coaching.
- Global and local connections, accessible nearly wherever you travel in the world, you can connect with local peers. Members also have access to discounted global event registrations and regional staff support to answer queries as well as the opportunity to get involved with the ICF Global community.
- Research to support your personal and business development including cutting-edge industry research and access to the research portal for articles, case studies, journals and reports about coaching and related topics.
Sign up to stay informed